- 1775 Bellingham, Troy, Michigan 48083
There is no more “business as usual.”
We create a new paradigm of how our clients identify, reach and engage their marketplace using innovative techniques rooted in strategic awareness.
We are driven to lead our clients from historical methods of marketing and communication to innovative, segmented, analysis led strategies that produce game-changing results. We expose them to customer-centric communication strategies that begin with effectively listening and responding to the people that matter most, their target audience.
We help organizations big and small solve marketing problems and achieve astonishingly good results.
What We Offer
- Our group shares a passion to apply innovative marketing and communication strategies for game changing results that become the new expectation to marketplace demands
- Our desire is to understand your career objectives and goals and then support, challenge and empower you to achieve them
- You will learn how to deliver new levels of value to the marketplace adding to your personal, professional value
- Your unique talent, skill, perspective and insight will be respected and valued as your participation enhances who we are and what we do
- A well-recognized client base of institutions and organizations that have both national and local recognition
- A culture that was recognized in 2018 and 2019 as Crain’s Detroit Cool Place to Work
- We offer annual safe harbor matching contributions for our employees that participate in our 401(k) program
We are looking for a full-time, Graphic Designer for our facility located in Troy, Michigan. This position is responsible for implementing the marketing strategies through direct mail, email, web and digital marketing channels.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for expanding and growing their skills and the desire to apply their unique talents and abilities for real impact in helping our organization continue to grow and deliver on the promises we make.
Key Elements of this Role Include
- Hands on creative direction and execution
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Continuous learner of industry trends
- Create digital files to maintain the highest quality
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Engage in cross-training (VDP, Mailing, Web, Prepress) to increase knowledge of design guidelines for all marketing services offered by Phoenix Innovate
Requirements, Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- A strong portfolio exhibiting your creativity and talent for brand expression and vision
- 2 + years of experience in graphic design and interacting with clients
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or related Marketing
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- Expert understanding of delivery channels for print, web, email and SMS
- Ability to interact with coworkers in constructive and professional manner
- Demonstrate professional maturity and general business knowledge
- Coordinate project logistics, departments and write-ups
- Strong organization, time management and attention to detail abilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meet deadlines and within budgeted hours while executing design projects
Bonus Skills/An Advantage for Consideration
- Basic understanding of data driven marketing disciplines
- Experience in managing client relationships in a consultative, solutions oriented approach
- Expert written skills to support content development, proposal and report preparation