Sponsorship Agreement with Cincinnati Reds MLB Team Enhances Exposure for Hays + Sons’ Services Locally
Multi-year sponsorship agreement created between client and MLB team.
Omni-channel campaign generates significant exposure.
Hays + Sons, an Indianapolis-based property damage restoration company, approached PI with a goal to raise awareness of one of its newest offices, located in Cincinnati, which supports homeowners and business owners throughout the Dayton, Ohio and northern Kentucky area.
Because their customers typically contact them in an emergency, raising awareness of the company and its reliable services for the local community is essential.
Utilizing our understanding of the Hays + Sons key audiences as well as our past successes in the Indiana market, we crafted an omni-channel awareness campaign that was designed to maximize exposure within the client’s defined budget. Marketing tactics within the awareness strategy included Out-of-Home advertising (OOH) and increased budgets for Ohio-based SEM campaigns.
A significant component of this omni-channel marketing campaign was the creation of a season-long sponsorship agreement with the Cincinnati Reds MLB team. As a result of this agreement, the presence of the company’s Cincinnati location became highly visible, helping to ensure that Hays + Sons is top-of-mind among residents in the local area who may need restoration services in the future.
- Media was strategically placed throughout the Great American Ball Park. Advertisements reflecting the Hays + Sons brand were displayed throughout the ballpark, on rotating TV display banners and in in-park commercials. The business also received 30-second live reads during the radio broadcast.
- Hays + Sons was given access to a corporate suite where it could entertain clients.
- In one game, they received significant exposure by throwing out the first pitch!
Thanks to an existing relationship, we were able to create the right connections that eventually led to a very favorable multi-year sponsorship agreement with the Reds.
This initial campaign served as a successful promotion of the services in the local Cincinnati community.
- Throughout the Reds regular season, the ad campaign generated more than 2,000 total exposures.
- The total media value has been estimated at more than $500,000.
This success has created positive momentum toward opening an additional location in the Dayton, Ohio market.
"Phoenix Innovate has been a valuable partner by taking the lead on marketing strategies that have directly benefited our bottom line. Over the past several years, our company has grown significantly and the Phoenix team has definitely played a role in that growth.
Phoenix has been able to greatly improve our SEO and SEM strategies helping us capture new sales leads and supporting our growth as a company. Overall, it's been a great partnership and we really appreciate that Phoenix tailors their solutions based on our unique business challenges and opportunities."
- Jacob Houk, President