Mail Data Processing Specialist
- 1775 Bellingham, Troy, Michigan 48083
There is no more “business as usual.”
We create a new paradigm of how our clients identify, reach and engage their marketplace using innovative techniques rooted in strategic awareness.
We are driven to lead our clients from historical methods of marketing and communication to innovative, segmented, analysis led strategies that produce game-changing results. We expose them to customer-centric communication strategies that begin with effectively listening and responding to the people that matter most, their target audience.
We help organization big and small solve marketing problems and achieve astonishingly good results.
What We Offer
- Our group shares a passion to apply innovative marketing and communication strategies for game changing results that become the new expectation to marketplace demands
- Our desire is to understand your career objectives and goals and then support, challenge and empower you to achieve them
- You will learn how to deliver new levels of value to the marketplace adding to your personal, professional value
- Your unique talent, skill, perspective and insight will be respected and valued as your participation enhances who we are and what we do
- A well-recognized client base of institutions and organizations that have both national and local recognition
- A culture that was recognized in 2018 and 2019 as Crain’s Detroit Cool Place to Work
- We offer annual safe harbor matching contributions for our employees that participate in our 401(k) program
Phoenix Innovate is a full-service marketing solutions company, specializing in direct mail production and marketing support services. We provide personalized, cutting edge solutions for document execution, in traditional and digital channels, for our clients in both local and national markets.
We are looking for a full-time, Mail Data Processing Specialist for our facility located in Troy, Michigan. This position processes client mail data for delivery to the United States Postal Service (USPS) and other distribution sources. You will be responsible for performing all essential functions to ensure the proper deadlines are met in an efficient, cost effective manner.
We are willing to train the right candidate for the position.
Key Elements of this Role Include:
- Ensure that data processing jobs are completed in a timely, accurate manner and within job budget
- Work within a team environment to execute successful client projects
- Process lists, assess results and convey information through standard reports
- Convey final list details, along with USPS documentation, to production
- Output final digital files to production for imaging
Required Skills, Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- High school/tech school graduate or G.E.D equivalent. College degree preferred
- Data processing experience preferred (Data conversion, Importing, Exporting, and Segmentation)
- Direct mail processing experience preferred (CASS/DPV, Presort, NCOA, USPS DMM)
- Accuzip postal software experience a plus
- Understanding of USPS mailing requirements preferred
- Experience in MS Office Suite, with intermediate Excel skills
- Variable Digital Print knowledge preferred (Pageflex, XMPie, FusionPro).
- Print knowledge preferred (imposition, crops, bleed, etc.)
- Mid-level Adobe InDesign knowledge preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed
- Willing to train for the right candidate
- Familiarity with the USPS dashboard a plus
Job Type: Full-time