Higher education enrollment strategies lead to achievement of Northwood University's goals
3 times as many campus visits in the first few weeks.
7% increase in prospects expressing high interest.
Achieved enrollment goals, reversing a negative trend.
Northwood University is a college that excels in developing free-enterprise leaders who will drive global economic and social progress. To achieve that goal, the school needed to optimize its marketing dollars to assist enrollment efforts.
Our group conducted an extensive research effort for Northwood University. The detailed answers gleaned from our study allowed us to create a comprehensive implementation plan that called for:
- Identifying and defining its most-likely-to-enroll students.
- Improving geographic targeting of potential students.
- Defining student influencers to help reach the right people.
- Identifying the most compelling message points for students at each stage of the college search process.
- Improving engagement through enhanced info gathering, short-listing, application and enrollment.
- Identifying optimal timing and channels for communicating with prospects
- Creating a strong brand statement.
- Testing new communications materials such as direct mail, email and collateral materials
- Creating strategies for prioritizing and optimizing high school outreach.
- Improving lead generation and tracking tactics.
Our Authentic Marketing approach generated these transformative and sustainable results:
- Increased campus visits threefold over previous year.
- Current campus visits continue to outperform previous year’s numbers
- Improved the admissions department’s outreach efforts.
- Increased in-class survey respondents by 7% over previous year.
- Achieved enrollment goals for undergraduate, graduate and adult students.