Digital storefront and Through Channel Marketing Automation streamlines BASF processes
Provided streamlined process for greater insight into most-ordered items.
Improved inventory control and sales reporting.
BASF is the largest chemical producer in the world. The company turned to us to help its Refinish division grow brand recognition with sales partners and body shop customers. The client’s biggest struggle was giving body shops the opportunity to customize co-branded products and manage that inventory. Based on the client’s needs, we developed a plan that would deliver a variety of beneficial results:
- Make it easy for customers and sales partners to order merchandise.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of merchandise and items ordered.
- Deliver merchandise in a timely manner.
- Manage expenses relating to production, storage and distribution.
Our team developed the concept for a turnkey solution for the client’s e-commerce website. It would allow body shop customers and sales teams to order co-branded merchandise. Our approach would give visitors additional benefits such as:
- Updated product photographs.
- A web storefront with a secure shopping cart.
- Warehousing of all promotional items.
- Handling pick, pack and shipping activities.
Our Authentic Marketing approach generated these transformative and sustainable results:
- Provided a streamlined process for greater insight into most-ordered items.
- Improved inventory control and sales reporting.
- Promotions that let customers place orders while redeeming “coupons” on the site.
- Web solution allowed the client to grow brand recognition without increases to its team.