Membership engagement with DZS magazine increases after content creation, direct mailing strategies
Successful change of a communications strategy.
The client determined that converting its current member newsletter into a quarterly magazine format would be a more effective member communication platform, but this daunting task raised concerns. Key considerations included:
- Developing exciting and relevant content
- Improving efficiency, graphic design and print quality, accountability, and cost-effectiveness
- Increasing member engagement.
- Managing the various vendors needed for outsourcing publication content development and project management.
- Getting cost savings from outsourcing to offset the internal resources needed to manage multiple vendors
Our team provided a solution that included consultation, project management and a variety of other useful services such as content creation, photography and printing and mailing. This all-encompassing approach addressed all the client’s concerns. We analyzed the current publication and made a number of strategic changes. The biggest was creating fun and interesting content that fostered a deeper connection with members while educating them on the organization they support. The response from members was overwhelmingly positive.
Our Authentic Marketing approach generated these transformative and sustainable results:
- Increased membership engagement.
- Exceeded client expectations for quality and cost.