Enrollment Increases at Northwood University after Large-Scale Research Project
Increased campus visits 25% year over year.
Met enrollment goals reversing a negative trend
Northwood University excels in developing free-enterprise leaders who will drive global economic and social progress. School officials worked for weeks or months conducting research and performing analyses to gain critical insight to improve their business. They turned to us after falling short of translating business plans into action.
Our team designed a large-scale research project for the client. This provided a greater understanding into the university’s prospective students. We presented these research findings and showed the client how to use the information to help its admissions team. From there, our group launched our comprehensive Admissions Action Plan, which included:
- Creating a ranked list of every high school in each admissions rep’s territory.
- Calculating number of presentations needed for “effective reach” at each school
- Creating a month-by-month guide for targeting prospective students.
- Building a feedback loop that improved admissions-to-marketing communication.
- Revamping admissions presentation to better align client’s message.
Our Authentic Marketing approach generated these transformative and sustainable results:
- Increased percentage of potential students over the previous year.
- Increased campus visits 25% year-over-year.
- Reversed a negative trend in new student enrollments.
- Achieved annual enrollment goals for undergraduate, graduate and adult students.